Aztec Grass - 2.5 Quart
Aztec (Liriope Muscari) Grass is an ornamental variety that has eye-catching boldly variegated green and silvery-white foliage. This tough plant can handle moderate drought conditions and is often used to outline flowerbeds, driveways, walkways, used as a ground cover, or container gardens. The unique foliage is a great way to introduce distinctive textures to your garden or landscape. In late spring to early summer Aztec grass produces small white plumes.
- water before planting
- plant in part sun to shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1"-2" above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- Apply a balanced slow release fertilizer each spring
- We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to email@example.com. Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!
- Calculated at Checkout