Bronze Beauty™ Cleyera
While the Bigfoot Cleyera is the largest Cleyera in the Southern Living Plant Collection, the Bronze Beauty is the most petite. Growing to heights of 8-10ft and 5-6ft wide, this Cleyera makes for a fantastic hedge screen. Young foliage on the Bronze Beauty starts off as a light bronzy green and develops into a darker metallic-sheen emerald green. At the beginning of fall, the Bronze Beauty transforms its formerly green leaves into a breathtaking scarlet-bronze that changes the landscape entirely. This plant is receptive to pruning or shearing, and will hold a shape nicely. Plant the Bronze Beauty Cleyera in part shade to full sun and slightly acidic soil for best performance.
- water before planting
- plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1"-2" above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- apply a slow-release fertilize in early spring
- We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!
- Calculated at Checkout