Encore® Azalea Autumn Coral™
The Encore® Azalea Autumn Coral™ produces pink blooms with small flecks of dark pink in spring, summer and fall. This Dwarf Azalea has a compact and controlled growth habit that helps create a low maintenance landscape. Use this azalea in your landscape or garden as a specimen, accent, low hedge or foundation. The Autumn Coral™ is also great for planting in large pots either in a mixed container or a standalone. Plant your Encore® Azalea in slightly acidic well drained garden soil in an area that receives full to part sun for best bloom performance and fertilize in spring with a slow release granular fertilizer to keep the blooms coming all season long!
- Water before planting
- Plant in high filtered shade to full sun
- Dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- Backfill and plant 1"-2" above soil level
- Water and add more soil if needed
- Mulch plants
- Water 2-3 times per week until established
- Fertilize in early spring
- We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!
- Calculated at Checkout