For the last 17 years, Plantsbymail.com has been the home gardener's trusted online source for exclusive branded flowering shrubs, such as Encore® Azalea, the Southern Living® Plant Collection, Endless Summer Hydrangeas, and the Knock Out® Rose.
Grown and shipped from the same location, each of your plants is carefully selected at the peak of quality and shipped directly to your doorstep. Our collection changes seasonally; please check back often to find new and exciting plants for your garden!
- When will my plants ship?
The majority of orders will be shipped the following day unless ordered on Thursday evening or Friday, or if there are weather conditions beyond our control that prevent shipping. Thursday and Friday orders will be shipped out at the beginning of the following week. You will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number on the day that your plants are shipped. Orders that are going to California, Oregon, or Washington have to be delayed by a day for additional environmental regulatory processing.
- How are they shipped?
All plants are shipped by standard UPS ground service.
- How are my plants packaged?
The containers are bagged to prevent soil spilling and then placed in secure shipping boxes. Read more about our shipping and packaging process.
- What kind of guarantee do you have on plants?
We guarantee live healthy plants at time of delivery. View our complete guarantee.
- What size are the plants when they are shipped?
All plants shipped are in 1, 2 or 3 gallon containers as listed in the product name.
- What states are restricted from receiving plants from PlantsByMail.com?
The only States we can not ship to are HI & AK
- Do you carry Southern Living Collection of bulbs(Red Spider Lilies, etc)? No, but we do recommend southernbulbs.com for Southern Living Bulbs.
- Do you have a phone number? Currently we do not have someone to answer the phone all day every day so if you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you ASAP.
- How long will it take for my plants to ship to me? Here is a map generated from the shipping estimator from UPS with estimated shipping times from our area to yours.