The ‘Obsession’ Nandina from the Southern Living Plant Collection is a new and unusual variety of the Nandina domestica. Characterized by its upright compact dense habit and slow growth rate, the Obsession's unique scarlet-red young foliage and blue-green mature foliage brings tremendous texture and appeal to any landscape or container garden. Plant this Nandina in well drained garden soil and fertilize in early spring for best results.
- water before planting
- plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1"-2" above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- fertilize in Spring with a slow-release balanced fertilizer