Purple Diamond® Compact Loropetalum
The Purple Diamond Loropetalum from the Southern Living Plant Collection is a true landscaping treasure, exemplifying magnificent royal purple foliage and spectacular purple-pink ribbon blossoms that bloom from spring until summer. The Diamonds leaves will hold their color all year long which provides new and exciting ways to create contrast in landscapes. Unlike most other Loropetalums, the Purple Diamond has a controlled growth habit of 4-5 ft high and wide which makes maintenance a thing of the past. Plant the Purple Diamond in full sun to part shade in acidic rich soil to keep it healthy and thriving.
- water before planting
- plant in part sun to shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1"-2" above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- apply a balanced slow-release fertilizer each Spring
- We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to email@example.com. Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!
- Calculated at Checkout