How your plants are shipped
All plants are shipped through UPS ground service unless a different transit time is requested at the time of order.
1. Your plants are selected in peak condition and watered well for their trip to your home.
2. Care tags are affixed to each of your plants, detailing the plant name and specific care and planting instructions.
3. Each container is bagged so that the soil stays contained and doesn’t spill in transit.
4. Your plants are placed in secure boxes designed especially for use by PlantsByMail.com to keep your plants safe and healthy in their journey.
5. A detailed packing list is placed on the outside of your box, and presto.. your plants are on the road to your doorstep!