Welcome to the PBM Points Program.
The program is simple: you buy plants, you get points. If you spend $100, you get 500 points. 100 points are worth $1 of money to apply to your purchases on Plants by Mail. The points are non-transferable and can only be spent on Plants by Mail.com.
Register an account, earn some points.
To start earning points, you have to register an account with us. We’ll give you 500 points just for registering an account. That’s $5 in your pocket to spend in our store just for creating an account! Click here to register.
Already have an account with us? Well, we might have given you some points, too!
We’ve gone back and rewarded our customers for their purchases from all of 2017 through today. You can check and see if you have points by logging into your account here.
Just log into your account and go to the points tab and see how many points you’ve earned. Just click on the points tab, as pictured below, to see if you have some points attributed to your account!
Buy Plants, Earn Plant Points.
The easiest and fastest way to earn points is to make some purchases. As mentioned above, you’ll earn 5 points per dollar spent.
Review Plants, Earn Plants Points.
The other way to earn points is by reviewing your purchases. Make sure you’re logged into your account and then go to a plant that you’ve purchased and review it. We’ll give you 200 points for every review. We want to know how we’re doing, and your information helps other consumers make purchases.
How to Spend Your Plant Points.
Once you’ve collected some points, you can use them for purchases.
- Log into your Plants by Mail account (hint: you can login using your Facebook, Twitter or Google account)
- Find some plants you like and put them in your cart.
- Go to checkout and you’ll see a message asking if you’d like to add your points to your purchase
- Click Apply Discount and you’ll see your discount applied to the subtotal.
- Remember, if you don’t have an account or you don’t login first, we can’t apply the points.