- Grows larger root mass to help plants establish fast
- Reduces transplant loss
- Promotes bigger blooms
- Microbe enhanced all-natural organic fertilizer with no sludges or fillers
When to Use Bio-Tone
Use Bio-Tone Starter Plus when planting your flowers, vegetables, trees or shrubs to help establish large root systems quickly. This product helps ensure that your new plantings get maximum water and nutrients from the soil by quickly establishing their root systems.
How Much Bio-Tone Should You Use?
The 5oz sample packet should be good for one 2-3 gallon plant or can be used on 2.5 quart or smaller plantings. If needing to feed multiple plants, try our 4 lb bag of Bi0-Tone and save!
Follow this table from Espoma for usage amounts:
|Up to Two Gallon||1||1/3|
How to Apply Your Bio-Tone Starter
- Flower Beds: Mix into the top 4-6″ of soil prior to planting.
- Trees & Shrubs: Mix into the soil used to backfill the planting hole.
- Container Plantings: Mix thoroughly into the soil mix prior to planting.