The Crimson Fire Loropetalum from the First Editions collection of plants is a truly compact Loropetalum with a mature size of 3ft H x 4ft W. This controlled growth habit is perfect for planting as low-maintenance foundations, hedges, accents, or in small garden spaces. The Ruby red foliage stays true to color all year around which is great for creating interest in the landscape in the winter months. In spring this Loropetalum produces vibrant neon pink ribbon blooms that really help ignite your landscape in spring!
Crimson Fire Loropetalum Spacing Recommendations
For a seamless planting, space your Crimson Fire Loropetalum 2 feet apart from plant center to plant center. For space between plantings, plant them 5+ feet apart.
- water before planting
- plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- apply a slow-release fertilizer in early spring
- water 2-3 times per week until established