The Empress of China Dogwood is an evergreen Chinese Dogwood with a graceful, yet vigorous habit and loads of flowers. Each branch holds up to 150 white blooms that eventually transform into translucent strawberry-like fruit. Empress of China will light up your partly-shaded garden.
- water before planting
- plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- Apply a balanced slow fertilizer release each spring