The bold Everoro Carex is a new outstanding addition to the Southern Living Plants collection. The uniquely variegated neon yellow and green foliage of the Everoro will add a sensational pop of color and texture to your container gardens or landscape. Plant Everoro is slightly acidic well-drained garden soil in an area of part shade to shade.
Planting Instructions for Everoro Carex
- water before planting
- plant in Part Shade to Shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- Apply a balanced slow fertilizer release each spring
How to Space Your EverColor Everoro Carex
Plant Your EverColor Everoro Carex 10-12 inches apart for a seamless planting. Alternatively, space them 12-18+ inches apart to leave space between shrubs.