Brand New Knock Out Rose Variety!
The Petite Knock Out Rose is a dwarf version of the original Red Knock Out Rose. It has the same bright fire engine red flower color and re-blooms like the original but grows to only 18″ tall, making it the perfect rose for containers, patios, or as a mass planting in front of larger foundation plants.
This the first ever miniature breed of a Knock Out Rose variety. It has non-fading, fire engine red flowers on top of unique, dark, and shiny green foliage. Breakthrough breeding also makes this rose extremely blackspot resistant.
How To Space Your Petite Knock Out Rose
Space Your Petite Knock Out Rose 18″ apart for best results.
How to Plant Your Petite Knock Out
- First, determine your planting location(s)
- Knock Out roses prefer full to part sun
- Then, dig a hole three times the width of your plant’s rootball.
- The hole should be deep enough that the top of the plant’s root ball is even with or slightly above the ground.
- Fill the hole back in around your plant
- Afterward, we recommend applying 3-4 inches of wood mulch around the base of your plant to help it retain moisture.
- Soak your new planting to settle the soil and hydrate your plant.