Magnificent flowers and charmingly sweet aromas are what you get with the Southern Living Plant Collections Scentamazing™ Gardenia. This stunning evergreen shrub refuses to disappoint! The petite dark green rounded leaves provide the stage for the fragrantly creamy white single-form blooms to truly pop! Expect the Scentamazing™ to begin blooming in mid to late spring and to continue to re-bloom cyclically during summer and autumn. Plant the Scentamazing in well-drained garden soil and fertilize once yearly in spring to make sure it stays happy and healthy.
- Water before planting
- Plant in Full Sun to Part Shade
- Dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- Backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- Water and add more soil if needed
- Mulch plants
- Fertilize in early spring with a slow-release balanced fertilizer