Another of the brand new Southgate Rhododendrons from the Southern Living Plant Collection, the Southgates’ heat tolerance expands traditional Rhododendron territory into the Deep South. The Brandi Rhododendron sports magenta pink buds that bloom to an eye-catching white and fuschia pink in spring. Southgate Rhododendrons have a slow growth rate and will stay compact at a manageable 4 x 4ft leaving maintenance as a thing of the past. Brandi will be at her happiest and healthiest when planted in well-drained garden soil and in part shade to full shade sun exposure. Fertilize yearly in Spring with a slow-release balanced fertilizer.
- water before planting
- plant in Part Sun to Shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- fertilize yearly in Spring with a slow-release balanced fertilizer