The Emerald Green Arborvitae is an upright evergreen with emerald-green bushy foliage. This tree is one of the most popular members of the Thuja family mostly because it will only grow to be 8ft tall, and is very low maintained once established. These highly uniform plants are great for making simple container garden accents to place near a doorway. They also make great additions to landscape in the form of an accent or even a controlled screen. Fertilize your Emerald Green in spring with slow release fertilizer.
- water before planting
- plant in Full Sun or mostly sun
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- Apply a balanced slow-release fertilizer each spring