The bold Everoro Carex is a new outstanding addition to the Southern Living Plants collection. The uniquely variegated neon yellow and green foliage of the Everoro will add an sensational pop of color and texture to your container gardens or landscape. Plant Everoro is slightly acidic well drained garden soil in an area of part shade to shade.
- water before planting
- plant in Part Shade to Shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- Apply a balanced slow fertilizer release each spring