White Wedding (paniculata) Hydrangea is a new addition to the Southern Living Plant Collection. This hydrangea has a compact growth habit and produces large creamy white conical bloom clusters on gracefully arching branches in late spring into autumn. This plant makes a great addition to any full sun to part sun landscape as a dramatic accent, specimen, or in mass plantings and will look great in decorative containers. Another great use for the gorgeous blooms of the White Wedding Hydrangea is to use them in cut flower arrangements to bring beauty into your home.
- water before planting
- plant in full sun to part shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- Apply a balanced slow release each spring