Espoma Organic Potting Soil - 8 Qt
Espoma Organic Potting Soil - 8 Qt is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Espoma Organic Potting Soil is a popular choice for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. This potting soil is enriched with worm castings, myco-tone, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, and Feather Meal that gets plants off to a great start and continues to feed them for up to 3 months. It works to improve existing soil and encourages your plants to build and sustain healthy roots. All the name suggests this all-in-one solution provides the right conditions for a wide range of vegetables, flowers, and shrubs plant outdoors and in ground or in container gardens.
How To Effectively Use Espoma Organic Potting Soil
- Choose the right location: You will want to clear any debris from the area and double-check the sunlight requirements of what you will be placing here against the sunlight the spot receives.
- Prep is key: Mix your Espoma Organic Potting soil with the existing soil. Instructions relating to the amount and depth of digging can be found on the packaging.
- Dig: Dig a hole or select a container that is large enough to accommodate the plants roots and then fill with soil. Make sure your plant is secure.
- Water: After planting be sure to water deeply to settle. Espoma Organic Potting Soil is quick to absorb water so be sure to water slowly to avoid any potential runoff.
- Mulch if necessary: A layer of organic mulch such as shredded leaves will help retain moisture and regulate soil conditions.