Aztec (Liriope Muscari) Grass is an ornamental variety that has eye-catching boldly variegated green and silvery-white foliage. This tough plant can handle moderate drought conditions and is often used to outline flowerbeds, driveways, walkways, used as a ground cover, or container gardens. The unique foliage is a great way to introduce distinctive textures to your garden or landscape. In late spring to early summer Aztec grass produces small white plumes.
- water before planting
- plant in part sun to shade
- dig hole 3X the width of pot,
- backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
- water and add more soil if needed
- mulch plants
- Apply a balanced slow release fertilizer each spring